Thursday, February 24, 2011

Vancouver, Canada

Suri´s Routine on Starbucks


Apparently Suri not only repeats her clothes when like it, also where it goes. Enjoy more pictures of Suri with her nannies today in Starbucks.


Suri is wearing the Girl's Tiered Sweater Dress in pink (on sale for $49.99) by JUICY COUTURE with the Kids cowboy bronco rain boot ($39) by DAV (she first wore on january 7)


Finally!!! Suri change her jacket yay!!!!... This time she used the Hooded Jacket in Pink by ARMANI JUNIOR F/W´10 (on sale for $172.50)

5 comments:

  1. Actually the dress is $49.99 now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad that Suri's dressing like any other 5 year old now. I liked the clothes of Spring 2009-Summer 2010

    ReplyDelete
  3. anonymous #1: Yes, sorry I will post the correct link.

    anonymous #2: TOTALLY AND COMPLETE AGREE WITH U

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same person actually lol :) I post alot and from now on I'll just call myself anonymous12 so u know who I am hehe

    ReplyDelete