Thursday, February 24, 2011

A New Bag for Suri??!!

OK, if this is true, I imagine that Suri should be a privileged to have this expensive accessory and I suppose Blair Waldorf must be boiling to see this lol!!!

In recent photos I noticed a small white bag. At first I thought it was Suri's nanny but then I realized that the bag in too small for her and was there when I thought... ok, why not Suri?
If she has a miniature of Salvatore Ferragamo, why she cant have a bag of the new collection of Dolce & Gabbana value on $1800?


Well... It's time for me to talk about one of my biggest fashion-related loves. I'm talking about the iconic Dolce&Gabbana Miss Sicily Bag, an iconic bag that year after year reinvents herself, conquering countless fans around the world.The model that you can see in the image below follows the mood of the S/S 2011 women collection, a collection dominated by white. And white is in fact the soft buffalo leather used to create this amazing bag. White is also the color used for the romantic macramé detail which borders the vinyl detail on both sides of the bag.This version of the Miss Sicily Bag also reveals an internal detachable coin pouch, and obviously the iconic golden logo-plaque applied on frontal flap.

What do you think about this immaculate version? Do you like it for Suri? I have to say that I really love it and look perfect on suri! :)

3 comments:

  1. SO Cute! Suri's so lucky! -Anonymous12

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome.. she is a lucky girl who got rich parents. I'm jealous *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! although it would get dirtier faster. Maybe a darker colour would have been a bit better if she takes it out to play or something.

    ReplyDelete