Friday, February 11, 2011

Holmes & Yang: Launched today at Barneys!!!

Today was the launch of the new Holmes & Yang collection at Barneys in Dallas and Kristal Schlegel posted on her twitter a picture of Katie at launch....

"Met Katie Holmes at the launch of her line today at Barneys! Love the collection! She rocks!"


Katie was the launch accompanied by Suri (hanging out on the floor, playing) , perhaps because it is their main source of inspiration. For our part, congratulations Katie and Jeanne, we hope to see soon updates about Holmes&Yang Kids.

1 comment:

  1. I really like all the decades, and adore this dress and all the props you have used. I have to say I am even more in love with the coffee set, sideboard and record player here than the clothing! As for synthetics, I do prefer the feel of natural fibres, but have to say that nothing retains color and shape for so long as nylon or polyester. I am very thankful for this post.
    nursing clothes

    ReplyDelete