Thursday, October 14, 2010

Suri On Set!!!

Suri visited Katie yesterday (october 13) on the set of "JACK AND JILL". Apparently, she also had enough fun with the daughters of Adam Sandler, Sadie (4) and Sunny (2).


and she carried GIA Doll in Limited Edition Holiday Outfit by KARITO KIDS (This brand is available in FAO Schwarz, so maybe Tom bought this doll for Suri when they visited the store on september 7)


UPDATE:
Suri wore the Black Ballerina Shoes by REPETTO.


Thank you very much SHIRLEY for the shoes info.....people like you really inspires me and gives me encouragement to continue my work.

SOURCE

5 comments:

  1. I love so much your blog! Is like a inspiration to me!

    Aninha, www.funnysuri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much ANINHA.....you are so sweet, You can count on me for what you want ;)....and I like your blog to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I really love fashion, and I think your blog, like Aninha said, is like an inspiration!
    well, I think the shoes Suri is wearing are those ones by Repetto: http://www.repetto.fr/boutique/ballerine-bb-enfant-chevre-noir.html
    Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge Thanks SHIRLEY.....you are so sweet =)
    OMG!!!!......I wanted these shoes for a long time.....thanks so much I am very grateful that you think my blog is an inspiration, you can visit us anytime =)

    KISSES
    Natalia Caver

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are welcome! It was a big pleasure to help you! And I visit your blog everyday, because I love it :)

    kisses
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete