Sunday, November 24, 2013

Suri Cruise wearing Isabel Marant pour H&M



Suri is all smiles while she and her nanny leave their building for a playdate on saturday morning in NYC. How cute is Suri wearing her jacket by Isabel Marant pour H&M!!!!!!!!! :) 

I'm not a big fan of this collection (just because it's not my style) but I must admit that Suri looks gorgeous!


As I said, Suri wore the Pile-lined Denim Jacket ($59.95) for F/W 2013 Collection by Isabel Marant pour H&M.




and Calia Flats ($59.95) by Peek (Thank so much to LNR for shoes id)


4 comments:

  1. I think suri is wearing a calia flat at nordstrom

    LNR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LNR! you're awesome <3 please if you have more info feel free to contact me at nataliacaver@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Thanks too :-)

      LNR

      Delete
  2. i just say suri looking Gorgeous and too cute,beautiful dress made her more charming

    ReplyDelete