Monday, August 20, 2012

Craft Store Visit!

 

Katie Holmes heads down the street with her daughter Suri by her side on Monday (August 20) in New York City. The 33-year-old actress and Suri visited Make Meaning, a creative crafts store on the Upper West Side of the Big Apple :)


Suri is wearing Classic Puff Sleeve Dress ($262) by il Gufo (Can't wait to see Suri wearing this dress without a coat, she will look GORGEOUS! Actually loving Suri's winter wardrobe)


with Three-Quarter Sleeve Coat With Mittens ($116) by Barneys New York Kids Collection.


and Gommette ballerinas for Girls by Roger Vivier (available just in France and HK. She first wore on june 26, 2012)




5 comments:

  1. It looks like Suri had a BIG shopping trip at Barney's NY
    Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that bag before...I just forget where...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ haha yay! I love the purse and this outfit! Suri and I have something in common that's weird.. I'm anxious for fall/winter and start wearing lots of cute coats by the time August comes around, but then I'm tired of them by Dec./Jan. - ish and want to go sleeveless! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suri looks very cute and adorable. She seems to be very fashionable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not like that coat...it looks like one of those coats for an American Girl doll, just in human size lol

    ReplyDelete