Monday, February 13, 2012

Suri & Tom: Disneyland Duo!

***First, so sorry to not update the blog before, but I was on vacations at Brasil, so please don´t be mad with me (^.^) Thx to all the emails telling me about the news xoxo.


The 49-year-old actor spared no expense as he treated his precocious five-year-old to a fun-filled day at Disneyland in California on Wednesday, 26th.


Suri was seen with her face painted in a pink and red design adorned with hearts, and busily sipped on a tasty beverage.


Suri is wearing Polka Dot Cardigan by Cherokee at Target.


with Tropic Zone Dress ($56) by DKNY KIDS, she first wore on august 16 and Frances Flat Navy by Flora & Henri.

 


2 comments:

  1. Here's a perfect copy-cat replacement for Suri's polka dot cardigan that I found in my recent Los Angeles trip:

    http://www.rachelriley.com/index.asp?L1=girls&L2=clothing_%26_accessories&L3=knitwear&pcode=19gca28re&pcol=red_%26_ivory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dhow Cruise Dubai this is amazing blog i have ever seen in my life.

    ReplyDelete