Saturday, February 18, 2012

Katie, Suri & Angelina


Katie Holmes and her daughter Suri arriving at a building in Beverly Hills, CA on February 17, 2012. Katie was carrying Suri’s Angelina Ballerina stuffed toy.


I will reserve my comments about Suri´s tee. All I will say is that I hope is only a phase she is going through....really hope so :(

Suri also is wearing Tiered Ruffle Skirt by Gap Kids (sold out)


and White Ballet Flats by Repetto (she first wore on February 11th. Same one are out of stock, but you can find a similar version HERE)



3 comments:

  1. Who cares about the shirt? I personally hate tie-dye but she is after all a kid, when I was a kid I wore all sorts of crazy things. Didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the shirt. I love the skirt. End of subject. ;) lol...

    ReplyDelete