Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Special Post :

What Suri get for her 5th Birthday?

One of the gifts for Suri was the Lia Interactive Doll ($124.95) by COROLLE.






And this gift is a exclusive info for SCCB. Two brand sent they gifts for Suri birthday.
Chartreuse Designs made especially for Suri a beautiful custom coral, lime green and white glass beads bracelet ($80) (Thanks so much Tracy - Chartreuse Owner)


Abela Designs make another especial bracelet of pearls and ended with a cupcake ($32), you can found the same one but without the cupcake charm here. (Thanks so much Lani Osborn - Abela Owner)


6 comments:

  1. I wish people constantly sent me free jewelry and clothes. NO FAIR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that dress on her, so pretty. I hope her birthday was just what she wanted. Love the blog, great job girls!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't believe this girl need anymore toys. It would be nice if Katie and Tom donated some of the presents to charity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know if you see a photo of her wearing her 'Chartreuse' original! Would love to have a copy!

    ReplyDelete